On April 7, 2019, we celebrated World Health Day. Here are some habits to bring a broad and positive turn to your life and health.
- Use water consciously. Remember that most of our body is water. Take about 2 liters of water a day. Keep hygiene in your body, a daily stream of cold water fills you with energy.
- Breathe deeply. Acquire the habit of doing 4 or 5 deep breaths at least every hour will help you oxygenate your blood better and improve your nervous system.
- Get in touch with the Sun. Take outdoor walks, play and / or read outdoors, let the sun touch your skin and learn to enjoy it.
- Exercise regularly. Yoga, outdoor walks, regular bike rides, whatever you prefer. Only 30 minutes of physical activity 4-5 times a week will help you improve and maintain your health.
- Eat nutritiously with moderate amounts and with the right foods to make sure your body receives all the nutrients you need.
Call us at 1-800-299-7917 to make an appointment with Doctor Rigoberto Perez Diaz, or visit our website www.salud.bz, we will gladly assist you. Remember to follow us on Facebook and Instagram and do not forget to tune into our daily program SALUD TV.