The Moringa tree is a plant native to India that has been used for centuries for natural health care. It is an adaptable plant that can grow in arid and subtropical climates.
The leaves, bark, flowers, fruit, seed and root of this plant have been used in various parts of the world as a food source since it is inexpensive to grow and its parts retain many vitamins after the drying process.
This plant has been chosen to treat many conditions naturally due to its high content of nutrients and vitamins, and because it also acts as an antioxidant.
These are some of the uses that Moringa has been given in natural medicine:
- Helps reduce inflammation.
- It helps reduce blood sugar levels, which is key in fighting and treating diabetes.
- Its antioxidant properties help reduce harmful cholesterol levels and protect heart health.
- It facilitates the absorption of iron, helping to combat anemia.
- Moringa extract can help wounds heal faster and reduce the appearance of scars.
- Moringa is believed to help combat mood disorders such as depression, anxiety, and fatigue.
- Helps protect the liver, especially from damage caused by drugs used to fight tuberculosis.
Moringa is called “the miracle tree” because of the many positive effects it is believed to have on health. However, we recommend that you consult your GP before including it in your health routine, as it can have side effects when combined with certain medications.
Have you tried our Original Moringa tea? You can get it on our website, as well as Moringa Detox and Moringa Relax.